General Returns & Refunds
Whether the item is no longer needed, you have changed your mind, or ordered an incorrect item we will be more than happy to offer a refund or exchange providing the goods are returned to us in their new, original, unopened condition with packaging within 7 days of you receiving them. In this instance please contact us prior to returning any goods to ensure your return is handled efficiently. Unfortunately, in these circumstances we are unable to cover the cost of returning the goods to us and so we would always advise to use a reputable service and keep all proof of posting, including receipts.
Returns Hock Loke Siew Nursery, Lot 35156 Bandar Ipoh, Jalan Chin Choon Sam, 30450 Ipoh, Perak.
Returns Processing Time
Depending on your choice of a Refund or Exchange we will usually process your returns within 5 working days of receiving back any goods that you have returned. All refunds will be processed back to the same payment method to ensure clarity, including returns costs (if faulty or damaged). To ensure your returns are processed efficiently and without any problems we would always ask for you to contact us to arrange your returns, for any reason, this is so that we can provide you with as much information as possible about the returns process for your order. We can be contacted on the below information and we do hope that you will not need to refer to this policy as we strive to complete and deliver your order without problem, first time around. Call us: 6016 551 0626 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Responsibilities To You
We can only be liable to you for losses that were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us at the time you placed your order. We sell products for personal use in your home or garden and therefore cannot be liable for business losses such as loss of data, loss of income or other loss of business. Our total liability to you in any case will not exceed the total price charged to you. Nothing in this paragraph limits, attempts to limit, or affects our liability to you through our negligence or where a product we may supply to you is found to be unsafe.
Returns/Options to cancel
1. All Products sold is not returnable unless it was severely damaged during delivery. Please take photos of the damaged Products and email it to us with your justification which we will not guarantee to accept and the decision to accept return is subject to our sole discretion. All requesting to return e-mail must reach us within 3 days upon delivery day. All cancellation of order is only accepted before making full payment (which is before delivery). Refund of money, if there is any will be made via cheque within 40 days of any accepted claim.
1. All of the written, photographic, design and audio content of the Web Site together with the selection and arrangement of it and all software compilations are our copyrighted property or that of the people who have granted to us the right to use it and is protected as such. All rights reserved.
2. None of this material may be used without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
3. All names, logos, slogans, or other phrases may be a trade mark of ours or another person or corporation. Any unauthorised use of a trade mark is unlawful.
Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These terms will be governed by Malaysia law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the Malaysian Courts.