Seed Sowing Guide
- In a nursery pot, spread some seeds on the seedling soil, and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Keep the pot under shaded area to avoid from rain but can expose to sunlight.
- Watering twice a day gently until after germination (6 to 12 days).
- Thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings) and the removed seedlings are edible.
- Top-dressedwith Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly. he fertilizer may put in the middle of two plants, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Ready to be harvested when the plants are slightly larger.
When harvesting, may harvest the whole plant, or use scissors to harvest from the long stems and leaves in turn, let the young leaves continue to grow.
Can save seed to plant in future, or use as seasoning.